Friday 11 May 2012

Unlucky day

So busy in real life and bit boring in Granado Espada lately, doing only BH and other missions.
Suddenly I lost my 2 usb flash drives (1 8gig and 1 4gig) =(  For that I can't play this weeks' Alliance War. *and also I missed Alliance War last week*
But meh, I got my new inspiration. 


Sexy... LOL. I've been broading for a week now for Curling Perm but no one ever replied, I really want that hairstyle.. lol.


Griffon and Uraeus Constellation box drops Leo, Libra, Pisces, and I got Archangel Heart again from the crow missions. Of course Joaquin Prison mission roulette gives craps.


And oh...


                                                     Valeria: How the F do I wear these?


Ok, Hiatus mode on. Coming back for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment